Birth Doula Services
My birth doula services feature:
- An initial consultation—to determine if we make a good fit for one another.
- Two prenatal visits—to assess your needs and desires for your birth experience, to align our expectations of one another, and to provide you with useful information, tools, and techniques for labor and birth.
- Birth plan assistance—to help clarify your preferences for birth and explain the options that are available to you. This step often includes information sharing so that you feel informed about your birth options.
- Nonstop emotional, physical, and informational support to you and your birth partner for the duration of labor and birth—to assist as you and your partner realize the vision you hold for your baby’s birth.
- Initial breastfeeding support immediately after birth, if desired—to help your baby latch on properly and encourage the establishment of breastfeeding.
- A postpartum visit—to celebrate the birth of your baby and to discuss questions, concerns, and joys you have during the early postpartum period.
- Unlimited phone and e-mail support throughout your pregnancy, early labor, and early postpartum period—to answer your questions and to offer suggestions and support.
For more detailed descriptions, appointment-setting, and pricing, I invite you to click + read below.
I currently offer a special pricing of $250 on my birth doula services.
Interested in booking an initial consultation? Contact me directly or click below to schedule online!
Attending a birth will always be an incredible privilege for me. However, attending your birth is an especially incredible privilege for me as I finish my certification process. Thus, while my services are valued at $500, I offer a reduced fee of $250 for the births I attend in a certifying capacity.